Esrolia

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 00:04:27 EDT

The idea of an "Asrelian Fields" (Elysian Fields) is simply brilliant! Don't know if Nick originated it, or someone did earlier on the Digest that I didn't catch, but I like it a lot. Definitely reserved for those hero types, though I think most High Priestesses could hope to go there.

"Erik Sieurin" <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Mummy, mummy, mummy I've got stuffing in my tummy...

>referring to their family. (Or perhaps you can PAY for your entrance;
>then you can bury all those Aunt Scrooge Asrelia priestesses with
>lots of gold and gems and stuff).

This does seem quite logical for the Asrelia cult. Do they let their poorer sisters and cousins in as well?

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com