Kresh

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 22:43:57 EDT

To All:

An old Chaosium sheet of illustrations for counters shows what appears to be a kresh wagon. It seems to be done with people, and is about 3 or 4 man-heights high. In other words, those are really, really big wagons, probably with two floors, sleeping rooms, lots of storage space, etc. Imagine getting three or four of these on a trading mission -- no Issaries merchant could ever match them!

This is my last post until August 1st or 2nd, as I am leaving Saturday for Washington and Vancouver. Enjoy the peace and quiet!

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com