Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #62

From: Neil Robinson <neilr_at_gonzo.wolfenet.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 09:05:36 +0000

Neil Robinson here (the power behind the con).

> For those organising the Victoria con, can they please put up some sort of
> signs on the Uni of Victoria Campus next Friday directing folks from the
> bus terminal to registration or to accomodation?
Arrghhh. So much for trusting Drools to do your work for you. Please bear in mind that these directions are just what I remember to be true (yep, I'm another subjectivist).

We will be putting up signs from the UVic bus terminal to housing. On Friday, the registration is in Cadboro Commons, directly across from the housing registration building.

Here's my 'simple' get to housing route: The bus terminal is behind the University book store. You will be coming in via the University ring road (it runs counterclockwise) and then turning right into the terminal. You will want to walk back clockwise, passing the Student Union Building (SUB) on your left.
>From there, you should see blocks of student housing. The
housing registration is held in the centre of the complex set back about 100m from the ring road.

There should be someone there for Con registration from about 1:00 PM onward, or so I believe. Hopefully Bill will post the accurate version today once I get back in butt-kicking mode.

See you there!

Oh, to quote several of my Drool writers, Enclosure Rocks! We get it back from the printers on Monday. I'll post the table of contents then. There are three main sections - Orlanthi Lore, the Pendragon Pass rules, and Alkoth and the Empire. I'd like to thank all the authors for their hard work, and for Chaosium for being so supportive - - despite any complaints I've heard, they truly want to see Glorantha stuff come out.

Neil
aka Nei-ell the Computeress
Mouth of Karsht and all-around nice guy.

Neil Robinson Glorantha Con V Net Rep - see our web site: 2650 NW 58th St. Unit 1 http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/con5/gcon5.htm Seattle, WA 98107 USA
(206) 706-3250 neilr_at_wolfenet.com