Glorantha Con 5

From: Bill Thompson <interlit_at_pacificcoast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 13:34:20 -0700 (PDT)

greetings from the frozen chosen.
 allow me to be specific

Registration for the Con will be open from one PM on Friday, July 25.

You will find it in the Haro room of the Cadboro Commens Block

Housing and Conference services is directly to the north and about two hundred feet away in the Craigdarroch Building. The officesare located on the ground floor in the southwest corner (facing ring road). This is where you will find the bookings for your accommodations.

Friday night is the Welcoming the Goddess Ceremony. Remember to bring your togas and come early. We have placed it in the Haro room ( where you registered) to avoid any confusion. There will be a cash bar so tuck that change purse into the toga (yes MOB they do have G+T).

After the Ceremony we shall remain there while Nick leads us to vocal glory with a rousing sing a long.

Any other questions?

Bill Thompson (interlit_at_pacificcoast.net) Canadian rep. Glorantha Con 5
Interactive Literature
and all points north.