Tastes?

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 03:18:49 -0400 (EDT)

Sandy Petersen noted...

> Moxie: moxie tastes like old rubber tires with a slight licorice flavor.
> Someone compared it to root beer & cola, neither of which it resembles
> in the slightest, in my opinion.

       Well, I've only had it once just out of curiosity quite a while back and the main thing I remember was that it was truly foul. The root beer and cola comparison was suggested to me by someone else. But one has to wonder, under what circumstances have you had licorice flavored tires? Got too into a troll character once? :)

       It occurs to me that only humans and trolls amongst the Gloranthan sapients are noted as caring about the taste of things. Another example of how trolls and humans have more in common than any of the other races.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...