Re: Teshnos

From: Rex Bean <rexabean_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 11:11:44 +1000 (EST)

G'day all,

I am sure that someone has written quite a bit about Teshnos on the Digest many moons ago ( a Scandinavian perhaps?). I remember it being good stuff so do a Digest archives search on the webpage if that is still possible.

Don't forget the small island off the coast where devils live and which is actually a remnant of the pre-Darkness religion. Check Bali's history and culture as an inspiration. Also when I was supposed to be going to Vietnam for two years I was thinking seriously of sitting down and writing up a campaign set in the border jungle between Kralorela and Teshnos modeled on Vietnam. My wife was going to have the good job and I could have just immersed myself in the culture and history. (Never trust a communist government to come through until they sign the paper and you are in the country. Their bureacracy is just too monolithic <sigh>).

Off to Glorantha Con on a 21 hour flight tomorrow morning. Yahoo !!!!

Cheers, Andrew