Teshnos sources

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 03:39:17 -0400

I found this old post by Peter Metcalfe when I was looking up the Somash transvestite junkie debate of times gone by: its time seems to have come round again. First posted in V3#228, 11/10/96.

Anthony Bushell: =

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

> I was wondering if anyone can help me with information on the fa=
>east of Genertela, in particular the lands of Teshnos, Trowjang, Fanzai,=

and
>the Fethlon forest. I have the information from the Genertela Book but
>would like to hear of anything else that anyone may have encountered.

Since Loren's search engine is down, the following digests will contain some useful information on Teshnos (grab them from the archives).

v02.n614        Basic Information on Teshnos
v02.n617        Teshnan Army Tactics (or lack thereof)
v02.n619        What Harstar's followers are called
v02.n620        Teshnan Social Structure
v02.n625        Teshnan farming practices

Fethlon Forest rarely suffers from any incursions by Kralorela because IMO the Kralori have enough trouble getting the province of Boshan to pay their taxes (think of the Chinese domination of Vietnam).

I'm unsure if Fanzai Island is actually ruled by the Yellow Elves although there are yellow elves there. The Dragonewts there are slightly different from that found in Dragon Pass and the Kralori maintain that they taught the 'newts there how to become Dragons. The northern part of Fanzai Island was settled within historical times by an invasion fleet from Vorumain which got lost within the Sea of Fog. Although the inhabitants are indistingishably Kralori to the outsiders, their foreign origins is one reason why the Kralori allow foreigners there.

::::
Nick
::::