God Learners in the Entekosiad.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 00:04:37 +0100 (BST)

Clay on the Entekosiad on "Pelorian God Learners":
> Then, there's a Staffordian Editorial Comment that just shocked me. It
> is (paraphrased from memory): "This is how the God Learners were able to
> demonically exploit [the Dara Happan cults]."

The comment is: "This was demonically exploited by the ruthless God Learners." I believe this is reference to the Goddess Switch, also alluded to in G:G. Ghod knows what it actually _means_, though -- even what the referrent of "this" is, isn't 100% clear. My guess is that it's something to do with manipulation of the GodPlane, and observing the effects it has on the corresponding cults, rather than infiltrating on manipulating the cults themselves.

Have fun,
Alex.