Reformed God Learners

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 03:42:45 -0400 (EDT)

Jeorg Baumgartner wonders....

> > I rather like the idea of a hidden God Learner being involved in the
> >Goddess Project,
>
> I just wonder why. And which of the six mothers (other than Teelo Norri)?

       Oh, it's more of an alt.glorantha thing; something that might be fun in a somewhat different setting from the norm. I don't have a nominee.

> >and anyway, there must be surviving God Learners someplace;
> >where else would all this post-Second Age material often condemned as God
> >Learner-ish come from? :)
>
> The God Learners left behind lots of imitators who were very adept in
> imitating their mistakes, it seems.

      Hmm, that works, I suppose. I would think that there may be some folk trying to rediscover GL knowledge, although that might be more of a Fourth Age thing.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham....