the poll

From: Hannu Kokko <HannuKokko_at_rquest.pp.fi>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 00:03:04 +0200

Lurk mode off
>Final riddle - I'd like to take an informal poll. How many members of
>the Digest ...
>(a) Came into Glorantha via gaming, as opposed to fiction? (KoS, Gray,
>etc.)

I came to Glorantha thru D&D (horror of horrors) in the year 1981. I had purchased the second edition rules and Cults of Prax the previous year and never went back.

>(b) Still play Glorantha-based RPG's (RQ, other home-grown variants)
We play slightly modified RQ in Glorantha

>(c) Seriously write Gloranthan based essays or fiction (Myths, Stories,
>Poems, etc?)

No. Scenarios, yes. Transform real world poems, stories to Gloranthan, yes.

Lurk mode on
- --hannu

Hannu Kokko <HannuKokko_at_rquest.pp.fi> Entra Business Objects Ab (www.entra.se)
All opinions are mine not my employers' "Ninety-nine and half ain't enough."