RE: The Glorantha Digest V5 #76

From: Dave Bailey <db_at_uk.hboc.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 08:44:48 +0000

> Michael Cule
>>will someone explain to me why Pavis isn't still
>>the ruler of his city today.
>=20

> I'm not too sure about Pavis specifically

Pavis IS the ruler of the city today. He lives in his Temple, locked = away
from everyone, and rules through his Children (or their descendants) the City Council. The fact that there is a Lunar Governor in Pavis does not alter this fact - the Lunars are trying to court Pavis into marrying the Red Goddess and being incorporated into the Lunar Pantheon.

How do they do this? Is it a HeroQuest, could be since they could need = to mess with the Myths or quests for a Myth that links Pavis with the = Lunar Pantheon? Is it a marketing ploy like Seven Mothers?

Dave.