Glorantha Con V

From: Bernuetz, Oliver: WPG <Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 12:53:49 -0400

Just wanted to say that I quite enjoyed GCV. The setting was beautiful  (I'm now
trying to figure how I can get jobs for two librarians in Victoria), the climate
extremely agreeable, the events were fun and it was nice to put faces to many
of the names on the Digest. My personal high points were Fall of the House of
Malan (my only regret not killing that bastard Varmand), the Lunar/Orlanthi debate (I had to restrain myself from laughing when Greg Stafford stated (in the
role of the Lunar) that it had taken him many years to rise to the position of
missionary-missionary position geddit? I've got a sick, sick mind), and Greg's
reading.

My only regret-missing Sandy's talk on horror.

I'd like to extend a big thank you and congratulations to all the people involved
with running the con and the events. I know it was a lot of work but you did an
excellent job.

Oliver D. Bernuetz

P.S. Extra thanks to the secret bunny overlords of UVic. Wouldn't want the paws
behind the throne to get too upset.