RE: The Glorantha Digest V5 #78

From: Sandy Petersen <SPetersen_at_ensemble-studios.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 13:32:29 -0500

	Trotsky

> There is nothing in the cult of Humakt that excludes those of
> a chaotic persuasion. In fact, it is written somewhere that
Chaotics CAN
> join Humakt as long as they can keep the rigid honour code
and obey the
> restrictions.

This is true in theory, but rarely in fact. In practice, a broo
walking into a temple of Humakt in Sartar or Pavis would be cut down instantly.

>I'm not convinced that the RuneQuest Sight is incompatible with
Illumination. But the RuneQuest sight probably removes the desire for Illumination.
* Think of Illumination as the ability to appreciate multiple world views.

        RuneQuest Sight isn't incompatible with Illumination, because nothing is incompatible with Illumination. But RuneQuest Sight is, in many ways, the exact opposite.

	Fabian Kuchler