Re: Chaos Goddess?

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 23:10:43 +0100 (BST)

Andrew Joelson sez the Great Compromise is strictly Orlanthi POV, then:
> That said, the Red Moon Goddess _is_ firmly
> integrated into the Godplane, same as Orlanth. [...]
> The RMG is not a Chaos Goddess. Her Runes are Life, Death, and
> the Moon.

Those statements, too, are also Orlanthi POV -- or perhaps God Learner POV, insofaras they differ. ;-) And I think you're actually thinking of the Seven Mothers -- GoG has Her runes as Life, Moon, Moon (so good they associated it twice), Chaos. For whatever that's worth.

"She's not Chaotic, She has opened her Inner Eye to the mystical secrets of the Third World." "Like I said, she's Chaotic."

Of course, as both She all all Her (direct) worshippers are Illuminated, the question may not be Is She Chaotic as How Could We Tell?

[becoming an NPC Deity]
> Sounds good to me. I've never retired a character at anything
> higher than Count, in fantasy games.

Look on the bright side, in Lunar Cosmology/Peerage, they may only be about two steps down, if Duke YT is anything to go by.

In social escalation,
Alex.