Shameless and Shockingly Inappropriate Trolling.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 01:21:52 +0100 (BST)

Daren Clark wonders, of his Plea for a Glorantha based PBEM:
> First of all, I'm sorry if this is out of place, but I didn't know where
> else to try and this list was suggested as a result of an enquiry elsewhere.

Seems completely well-located to me, Daren. (About Gloreantha, and Electronic, to boot.) Good luck in your quest! Me, I got sufficiency bored recently that I seriously considered setting up GloranthaMUCK, never mind a G.an PBEM. ;-) (Obviously not viable as an ongoing proposition, but conceivably for occassional electronic "Freeforms"...)

ObUz: have a quorum of hardened Gloranthophiles moved to Munster lately? Anyone want to pop by for a quicky, even? ;-)

Without shame,
Alex.