Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #80

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 06:15:37 -0400 (EDT)

Dave Henry noted....

> I'd have to agree. It seems to me that in order to become a
> Humakti initiate, one would have to sever any ties to other gods. An
> Illuminated Chaos-worshipper *might* be able to join Humakt.

      Oh yeah, the "severing ties to family"; yes, I think that would likely apply in some fashion to one's previous cults.

> More likely, a Humakti could become Illuminated and thereafter
> take on the worship of a Chaos god.

       Yup. Of course that's _active_ worship; if somebody winds up with a chaos feature or taint because of getting on the wrong end of one of those mutating spells and becomes a Primal Chaos initiate that's quite another thing and wouldn't count against the non-Illuminate.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...