Time, Gentlemen Please!

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 10:59:30 +0100

Howard wants to know:
>  When did Time become a god? I don't recall Time ever being born as an

> entity.
>
> I though Time was a product of the Great Compromise. Time has existed
> ever since the Great Compromise and the First Dawn and all that.
Well, it's one of those It-Depends-Who-You-Ask Questions. There are (as far as I'm aware) no worshipped deities of Time on
Glorantha. (Although I'm willing to be corrected on this.)

But the Theists think of Time as a hidden god (because they think of *everything* as having a god) who was the child of Arachne Solara.

The Brithini and the Darra Happans would reject the whole idea of Time starting at the Dawning and claim that they had the concept of Time and accurate (*they* say) measurements of its passage well before the return of Yelm.