Troll Dinner Invitations

From: cheiron_at_ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 22:53:20 -0500 (CDT)

"Daniel McCluskey (Volt Computer) writes:

>Trolls will NOT kill another troll for food. (I'm sure that ZZi gangs
>might kill for fun, but would make darn sure to have plenty of other
>food around -- just in case there is any question)

I beg to differ. Don't forget that Kyger Litor runelords are ritually required to EAT A RELATIVE every once and a while. Korgo, my PC Kaarg Son, used to carry around pickled portions of one of his own trollkin sons, just in case he got caught away from home when the relative eating thing kicked in (on Kyger Litor High Holy Day). And you better believe he slaughtered the poor bastards himself ("Uderwize sumbudy else mite steel the gud bitz.")

And don't forget that creating certain types of magical slingstones REQUIRES the ritual devouring of other Trolls.

We used to joke about the alignment of Dark Trolls way back when. Some people said they were Chaotic Good, others Lawful Evil. But we finally settled on the correct choice: Neutral Hungry.

"We don't need no Aldryami
We don't need no Mostali
No Salamanders in the caverns.
Humakt leave us Uz alone.