Re: NEW STUFF S.O.L

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 10:35:09 -0700

> With the exception of TORM #16, NOTHING - absolutely NOTHING - was
> available...and i had a list of a dozen items that i am ready to
> purchase.

What happens is that there is this huge run of cons during the summer: DragonCon, Origins, and GenCon. A huge supply of Wizard's Attic stuff gets shipped to DragonCon, and then from there to Origins, and then from there to GenCon. So, for a period of a little more than a month there, Wizard's Attic may be temporarily out of stock on tons of stuff. About a week after GenCon, WA gets any remaining supplies back, and then reorders anything that sold out during the cons.

WA will do backorders if you want to place your order now. Otherwise, give a call in about three or four weeks and some things should be back in stock.

As for Enclosure and Drastic #2: we do have Enclosure though it hasn't been entered into inventory yet. I'm sure WA will have Drastic #2 soon.

Shannon