Harmast Barefoot as Stygian Saint?

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 97 22:05 MET DST

Discussing Stygian stuff with Ingo, I started to wonder what importance the Lightbringers' Quest, and Harmast the Lightbringer, would have (had) in the Stygian Church as founded by Arkat.

After all, Harmast was the person responsible for his return from Hell, in a situation which might have ended his crusade; and in addition to this most of his people (i.e the Enerali of Safelster and the lower river valleys of Tanier and Doskior) had been converted by Theyalan missionaries (prior to the god project, too) and knew of the Lightbringers and their quest.

(Although the Lightbringers prior to Harmast's quest may have been something quite different from what we know about them... Jeff, what became of your Heort theory at the con?)