Sandy Rune

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 12:55:46 -0500

James Turner:
> Can someone tell me which supplement had the RQ2 Yelorna write up.

        Try Pavis or the Big Rubble.

Trent Di Renna:
> I've always been curious how the LARPs at the various conventions
> are run.

        Lots of intrigue, very light on physical stuff. Paraphrasing David Cheng, "It's easy to accomplish your goals, just lie, cheat, and steal."

Sandy Petersen:

        Sandy, along with many others, has pointed out my confusing the Runes of Seven Mothers vs the Red Moon Goddess. Sorry, guys!

        He also says; "I note by the way that in a recent posting, Andrew mentioned that he had tied himself to the Sandy rune. I want to point out right now that the Sandy Rune is NOT a subtype of the Chaos Rune. It has nothing to do with Chaos at all. Honest."

        While I have not yet mastered the Sandy Rune, I wish to point out that it seems to be composed of Knowledge, Friendliness, and Baldness. (I'm making fair progress on all three.) It is most closely associated with the (Mental) Disorder Rune.

                        Andrew

"The Muse^^^^Mi-go struck me the other day, but I am recovering nicely"