Getting Enclosure

From: Neil Robinson <neilr_at_gonzo.wolfenet.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 09:55:56 +0000

Whew!

The Con is over and I get a chance to recover, errr, catch up at work and my sleep. I'd like to thank all the attendees and fellow organizers for making the Con a success.

As for Enclosure....

Enclosure will be offered from both Tales of the Reaching Moon Megacorp (London World Headquarters) and Wizard's Attic. It will be available in Australia when Andrew Bean goes back down under.

We're in the process of shipping copies to both locations. Cost will be around $15.00 US, or whatever that works out to be in pounds. Check with David Hall for the european pricing.

Neil
Neil Robinson 2650 NW 58th St. Unit 1 neilr_at_wolfenet.com Seattle, WA 98107 USA Tel: (206) 706-3250