Re: NEW STUFF S.O.L.

From: Tal Meta <talmeta_at_cybercomm.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 22:29:47 -0400

> Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 08:53 -0400 (EDT)
> From: <HOWARD_FIELDING_at_cckrdc.ca.alcan.ca>
> Subject: NEW STUFF S.O.L
>
> Hi Guys,
> I'm feeling a little frustrated today...
> with all the raving about Enclosure, Drastic Prax, etc i
> phoned The Wizard's Attic yesterday to place an order for
> everything i'm missing ['bout $80.00 worth, i figure].
> Result:
> With the exception of TORM #16, NOTHING - absolutely NOTHING
> - was available...and i had a list of a dozen items that i am
> ready to purchase.
> [To top it off, the woman i spoke to didn't seem to know much
> about her merchandise! What's up with that?]

Well, I put in an order today for Enclosure, Drastic Prax, and TT2, and while Ms. Bodine (possibly the same lady you spoke to) was unsure at first, I had her check, and they did have those items in stock. Sometimes you just have to keep pushing; ever tried asking the phone reps at AvHill about RQ stuff? At least the folks at WA/Chaosium will check on stuff for ya... :)