Lore Auction Gambling

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 01:07:29 EDT

To All:

I am back! Having only arrived home a few hours ago (sans the wife, which is why I can take hours to wade through email), I find myself ignoring most of the Digests of the last two weeks. Never enough time.

I had an excellent time at the con, met and remet lots of good people. The Seattle and B.C. crowd are wonderful, wonderful.

I will keep this short, as my server won't give me my new mail yet, I'm still stuck back on the 28th...

>Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
>Join us for: "Gambling with Goddesses"!

>Michael Cule wagers, of asking about the Goddess Switch:
>> One dollar will get you five that the how part at least involves one
of
>> the forbidden questions.

As someone who _may_ know the secret of the God Learners (to avoid being wrong, I've never asked Greg if my belief is correct), I can attest that this is very probably true. Although perhaps the part that is forbidden is better described as being Why it works, not how it was done.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com