Twin Star Daughters

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 17:29:38 EDT

Andrew Joelson
>The Great Sister (Greg, in Life of Moonson). Also the Twin Stars,
>two sisters who guard the Gates of the Moon. These are the two that
>Janisor ran into. More, anybody?

Actually, the Twin Star Sisters may not be physical children of the goddess, rather being spiritual children. In one of my many bouts of questions about Sky Stuff to Greg, I asked what happened to the original spirits of the Twin Stars when the Red Goddess' daughters took over. He suggested that these were the same spirits -- they merely became illuminated at or right before the Jannisor incident, and so came over to the Goddess' fold. After all, he said, who is The Man Inside the Invisible Shirt (said in WF 4 and Wyrms Footprints to be their father) but Nysalor?

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com