Drastic Maps

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 17:29:38 EDT

Nick Brooke
>I haven't really had time to read "Drastic Resolutions Volume Prax":
>it looks similar to the previous issue, dense in information content
>and motivated by a singular editorial perspective. I can't understand
>why no map of Prax was included in this zine, though: a rather obvious
>omission, given the amount of details about Oases in the zine. Still,
>a useful supplement to Tales #14-15, in any case. Nice one, Stephen!

The main reasons I did not include a map of _Prax_ was due to space and the fact that acceptable maps are currently in print in River of Cradles and Les Dieux Nomades. However, there is a 2-page map of the Wastes which is intended to _supplement_ the map in Tales 14. The map in Tales 14 shows the various areas of the Wastes, but this one shows some of the specific locations, all taken from Greg's maps.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com