Steve's Eddress

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 17:29:38 EDT

In his very favorable review of Drastic:Prax (Thanx Nick!), Nick Brooke failed his R/W emailese roll. The correct eddress for me is as follows (and is in all my sigs, too):

ilium_at_juno.com

However, any and all inquiries about The Book of Drastic Resolutions should be sent to my separate drastic address -- this ensures I won't lose orders, comments, etc.:

drastic_at_juno.com

In addition to Volume Prax, I just want to mention that Volume Chaos is still available; I have about 100 copies left, and David Hall, Andrew Bean, and Wizard's Attic still have a few. Get them while you can!

Finally, to quell Howard Fielding's semi-paranoid frustrations, the reason Wizard's Attic had nothing is that some of us only _just_ returned from the con last night! Also, note that the Lunar Pamphlet will not be for sale, I assume, as it was not a product per se, more like a project. If you are lucky enough to get one, you are lucky. If you weren't at the con, I suggest you email Rob Heinsoo at Chaosium to see if any are available by sending a SSAE or something.

Really finally, if anyone would like a copy of the handout from the King of Sartar seminar, send a SSAE to me (or appropriate international reply coupons) and I will send you one. Joerg and Jane, I will get your copies to you ASAP. This 16-page 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 pamphlet contains short articles by Oliver Dickinson and myself on Argrath, and longer ones by Jane Williams and Joerg Baumgartner, on Kallyr and Argrath, respectively. I have about 25 or so left.

P.O. Box 272914
Concord, CA 94527-2914
U.S.A.

Stephen Martin