Megacorp Publications

From: David Hall <Glorantha_at_msn.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 97 06:20:20 UT

Well, since I'm up and awake suffering from jet lag I might as well post the latest Megacorp price list!

GloranthaCon V was another great con. Many thanks to organisers Neil, Bill, Paul and Rich, and to the many helpers who kept everything going smoothly! I look forward to seeing everyone again Down Under.

All prices are in UK pounds (UKP).

Address: 21 Stephenson Court, Osborne Street, Slough, SL1 1TN, England. Telephone: (01753) 523169 (though I doubt I'll be home - I do have a real job, and sometimes even a real life)
Official E-Mail: Glorantha_at_compuserve.com

Tales of the Reaching Moon Magazine

Single Issues	                    UKP 3.50
Subscriptions (3 issues)         UKP 10.00

Available issues are:

Issue #10: Sea special
With the cults of Magasta and Dormal, the Wolf Pirates, three scenarios, Firebergs, fiction, and maps of the oceans. 54 pages.

Issue #11: Pamaltelan special
Includes cult of Pamalt, the Land of Jolar, Gazetteer and map of Pamaltela, population stats, and two scenarios. 54 pages.

Issue #12: Bumper Colour special
Includes the Granite Phalanx cult, Warhamster miniatures rules, Alan LaVergne and Penny Love fiction, the city of Glamour, Jon Quaife scenario, and Rune magic rules variants. 58 pages.

Issue #13: Go West special
With articles on Crusades, history of Malkionism, sects and saints, two full sect write-ups (Rokari and Hrestoli), a scenario by MOB, and sorcerous views. 58 pages.

Issue #14: Prax and the Wastes special
Includes cult of Eiritha, Praxian Spirit cults, Wastelands Map and Gazetteer, the Basmoli Berserkers, Dwarf Knoll, Praxian myths, fiction and scenario. 62 pages

Issue #15: Prax and the Wastes part deux Includes cult of Waha, more Praxian Spirit cults, Cams Well, Moonbroth, the Tunnelled Hills, An analysis of some herdman bones, Humakti sub-cult, fiction, and two scenarios. 62 pages.

Issue #16: Lunar special
Includes cults of the Red Emperor and Danfive Xaron, The Red Moon, Oronin Valley, An Interview with Roan-ur, forbidden fiction, The Singing Trail and two scenarios. 66 pages.

For Tales magazine make Cheques and Postal Orders payable to David Hall. Tales prices (only) include UK and European postage. Add UKP 1.50 per issue for postage elsewhere in the world.

Reaching Moon Megacorp Publications

Tarsh War                                      UKP 9.00
A 12-player freeform ready to play. Lead the Lunar Armys thin red line into Barbarian lands and show them the light of the Great Red Queen. Includes Lunar Army background.

Proceedings in Malkionism UKP 8.00 Convulsion 94. post con book. with
freeform reports and seminar transcripts.

Wyrms Footprints UKP 9.50
Includes many of the best articles from the late and much lamented Wyrms
Footnotes magazine, as well as new
material. 112 pages, full colour cover.

Questlines	                               UKP 8.00
With two official Chaosium cults, MGF,
and lots of Far Point (Sartar) background

The Meints Index to Glorantha (MIG) OUT OF PRINT

Best of Tales (#1 to #6)                       LATE '97

The Rough Guide to Glamour               EARLY '98

Other Publications

The Broken Council Guidebook UKP 8.00 Includes details on period up to the Broken Council: History, geography, personalities.

The RuneQuest-Con Compendium UKP 10.00 Includes Gloranthan stories, Home of the Bold 2 narratives, and seminar transcripts.

Other Magazines

Codex Magazine        	                 OUT OF PRINT

RuneQuest Adventures  #4 & #5          UKP 3.50
US RuneQuest/Glorantha fanzine by
John Castellucci. Heavy emphasis on
scenarios and game information.
Tradetalk #1	                                 UKP 3.75
Translations of the best of the German RQ fanzine Free INT. 44 pages.
Tradetalk #2	                                 UKP 3.50
Western issue with articles on the Boristi, Tiskos, Kustria, Gloranthan fiction and
a scenario for Elric! 44 pages.

The Book of Drastic Resolutions UKP 8.50 Volume Chaos. Edited by Stephen Martin.
Lords of Terror and Dorastor part 2. 76 pages.

The Book of Drastic Resolutions UKP 8.50 Volume Prax. Edited by Stephen Martin.
100 pages of information on Prax and the Wastes. Includes myths, maps, cults,
monsters, treasures and tribal info.

Enclosure #1                                        UKP 9.00
Has three main sections: Orlanthi (30 pages) Alkoth & the Empire (30 pp), and PenDragon Pass (28 pages of Pendragon-based rules for Glorantha). Various authors. 92 pages.

For the publications and "other magazines" make Cheques and Postal Orders payable to David Hall. Publication prices only include UK postage. For European orders add 10% for postage, elsewhere in the world add 30%.

All Foreign cheques should be in UK pounds sterling and drawn on a UK bank.

I'm very low on copies of Tradetalk #1 & RQA #4 & #5. Copies of Drastic Resolutions and Enclosure may be subject to some delays while I get additional copies into the country - all I have at present is what we were able to lug back from the USA!

While I'll endeavour to get orders out quickly now that the hell-that-was-Life-of-Moonson is over, I may be slow in replying to other stuff. I've got lots of things to sort out (including real life stuff, wow!) and I was hoping to take a holiday from Tales in August... Please be patient.

All Hail the Sleepless Moon!

David Hall