Ducks....

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 00:12:17 +0100

In message <199708021728.RAA19701_at_chaosium.com>, The Glorantha Digest <owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com> writes
> We have three different views on
>ducks' origins till now:
>Michael Cule - Ducks are of the same species and have cultural and mythical
>connections to keets.
>Me - Ducks and keets are of the same species but don't share any cultural
>or mythical ties. (If I had to defend my position I would say that I base
>it on materials published by Chaosium and AH.)
>David Dunham - Ducks are a recent creation of the EWF.
>
>Are we gregging?

We cannot: the verb 'to greg' is unique in that only one person in the world can do it.

I'd never heard the 'creation of the EWF' idea before. I don't believe it any more than I think newtlings are an EWF creation.