Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #89

From: Graeme Lindsell <lindsell_at_rsc.anu.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 15:41:29 +1000

 I found this on the web page http://www.rpg.net, which is a RPG industry webzine. After the August 2 editorial (mainly about GenCon), the editor added:

>p.s. In an interesting move, Chaosium has spun Glorantha off
>into its own company, Issaries, Inc. In fact, you can even
>buy shares in this! (Stop by the Chaosium booth for details,
>I'd wager.) Yet another case of courtship and loyalty.

 Has anyone heard anything about this? If it is true, I'm surprised I haven't seen it mentioned on the Digest before now. (Of course, I may have just missed it.)

Graeme Lindsell                     | Computer Support Entity and Post-
Research School of Chemistry        | Graduate Student
Australian National University      |"I was 17 miles from Greybridge before
Ph:(06) 249 5653 Fax:(06) 249 0750 | I was caught by the school leopard"