Ducks

From: Bill Thompson <interlit_at_pacificcoast.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 15:10:21 -0700 (PDT)

MOB writes
>the general concensus was that yes,
>the Ducks *were* created by the EWF, possibly to emulate the Keets. And
>Sandy reckons that the Keets are in fact a variety of bird-folk, not just
>duck-like. Almost everyone present also agreed that of course Ducks
>definitely lay eggs! Why? Because it is much more MGF-ably groovy for
>them to do so.

I think we might examine the possibility that the EWF merely brought intact eggs from the East Isles. Stolen from the Keets as it were (does that constitute plagiarism) and hatched in Delecti's Swamp. Raised without any race memories or familial instruction it would explain the lack of extant culture.

The Black Sheep races seminar is being transcribed now and should be included in Enclosure #2. Any one who cares to submit short stories or write ups based on their characters in LOM or Malan should please feel free to do so and send them on in. I look forward to reading them.