[none]

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 12:07:49 PDT

Steve Martin:

>While the idea of ducks as created by the EWF is actually a very good
>one, I don't think it is true -- all of the other beastmen are
>specifically said to be such creations in KoS, but the ducks are
>definitely not in this list (page 103):

[exegesis snipped].

The exegesis is only good as its source. If the Ducks claim to the post-dragonkill folk that they are not related to Delecti (remember they _are_ cowardly malicious liars), then all the documents in the world are going to reflect this supposed 'fact' even if it is not true (since when was the last time you talked to Delecti?).