Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #96

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 04:09:07 -0400 (EDT)

Sergio Mascarenhas notes...

> Michael O'Brien:
> > the general concensus was that yes, the Ducks *were* created by the EWF,
> possibly to emulate the Keets. (...) Ergo, the write-up in Borderlands is
> retroactively wrong.
> If Chaosium is going to support that view, which seems most likely to
> happen, that's the end for my own version of ducks. If someone is
> interested on it, I can email the material I've written so far.

      Well, it sure seems that while in one big discussion Ducks were determined to be an EWF critter, everything in print and the opinion of most folk would support the opposite. Unless Greg Stafford makes a Doctrinal Statement to the contrary, I'd say your version is closer to a valid and workable one than the Manufactured Duck model.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...