Insert oath of choice

From: Erik Sieurin <erik.sieurin_at_sp.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 12:56:54 +0200

Argh! (rath...)

There were those annoying =20 at the ends of mine letter. I knew it... I just hope is not a general feature of ye mailing programme, but a feature of the conversion process.

To spice things up, a very short note on trolls:

If Uz are hungry all the time, how do they know when they are really hungry? I don't think Uz really recognize that normal, constant gnawing in their bellies as 'hunger' - they certainly act upon it, but don't think of it as special. There are probably heaps of words in Darktongue for 'hunger'...

Is perhaps hunger to trolls what that constant longing and feeling of vague angst and yearning for something beyond is for humans?