Donald turned Pinochio

From: Sérgio Mascarenhas <sermasalmeida_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 12:41:43 +0100

Most of the comments on ducks relating them to EWF seem to reinforce the comics-like and stereotiped vision of ducks. Now, if that approach is going to become standard, here is my proposal:

Ducks don't even exist. They're illusions created by Delecti. Since they are illusions, they don't live or die. That's why they go along so easily with undead.
Killing a duck doesn't actualy kill him (you don't kill illusions). They simply desapear and pop-up in some other place. That explains why orlanthi (who are aware of the true nature of ducks) were so eager to persecute ducks after the Starbrow rebellion. In fact, they made huge profits by reclaming from lunars the prize put on the heads of "dead" ducks. You kill the little bastard and collect the prize while you're certain that it will pop-up again. That's what I call earning your hard won day ...

Sergio Mascarenhas