Off to Gencon. . .

From: RobMH_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 11:05:50 -0400 (EDT)

Come by and find us at the Chaosium booth. When we're not there, we'll probably have notes up about when we'll be back.

I was slated to run a Gloranthan minis demo on Thursday at 4pm, an assault on the Crimson Bat. Given that the minis game isn't slated to be published anytime soon, I'll be running demos of the new in-progress revision of WB&RM  (which sounds more fun than a new system for DP) instead.

Of course that new boardgame isn't slated to be published soon either, but it's fun and a good deal closer to done.

I'll see a few of you in Milwaukee.