Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #96

From: Jason Bennett <JBBennett_at_postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 21:16:37 -0400

> what does the afterlife of an Illuminated look like, assuming
> that the person belonged to several cults. Does (s)he get to
> choose what god to join ranks with or what happens?

I'm not exactly sure about this one. The only Illuminated character I had was a Humakti Runepriest, and he never died. However, I'd guess the soul might go wherever it chose.

If this is not the improper forum, I am looking for a Runequest game in South Florida, preferably Broward County. If there are any such, please e-mail me at JBBennett_at_worldnet.att.net. Thanks a bunch all.

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #100