Ducks vs Undead

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 02:47:59 -0400 (EDT)

David Gadbois noted...

> Easy. Ducks swim, undeads don't. Ducks vs. Undead in Marsh, Ducks
> win.
>
> Ah, you forget the undead whale-octopus monstrosity that haunts the
> marsh. Remember, Delecti can stitch *anything* living together. [1]

       Sure, but I suspect that a team of ducks can make short work of it. I'd guess that ducks have special battle techniques for fighting in water.

      It does hit me though just why the ducks hang out by the Marsh. They can handle the Undeads but others really can't. It gives them extra protection.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...