Duck report as article for TT

From: Ingo Tschinke <tschinke_at_nord.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 16:24:54 +0200

Hi friends,

I have read the ducks stories and ideas on the digest with a lot of interest. Some of them I like very much.

I'm planning for Tradetalk # 5 a dragon pass special issue, with material about dragonewts, telmori and ducks (and humans). But I will come to the point of my suggestion.

I agree with Rick Meints that it would be a shame to say that and these are fact for ducks. I would prefer to leave them obscure in the way they are now.

Therefore I would like to put to together a conglomeration of reports of gray sages, lunar agents, Irrippi ontor investigators etc. in one report from the Jonstown compendium. I would be very pleased to get as much reports as possible from many authors. Try to imagine you are one of these sages, agents or investigators who write a report about this obscure races of beastmen. This could be reports about their life, their behaviour, their history, their cults etc. The reports could be serious, weird, funny or totally rubbish - you know how reports of sages could be.

I would be very pleased if you would like to agree to such a suggestion. Everybody how is sending a small report will get an issue of Tradetalk for free.

With a hope of a lot of responses.

Cheers

ingo

Chaos Society                        Ingo Tschinke
tschinke_at_nordwest.de                 Editor of Tradetalk and headman of
tradetalk_at_t-online.de                RuneQuest Society

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #101