Enclosure and related publications

From: Jane Williams <janewill_at_mail.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 19:53:18 +0000

My copy of Enclosure just arrived. For the benefit of those of you who haven't yet got yours, my first impressions were:
  1. It's big!
  2. It's good! Lots of stuff I really wanted to know, and some that I found interesting anyway. (Yes, a solar cult write-up that I actually enjoyed - it had to happen sometime).
  3. The Vingkotling Saga is out at last! Wonderful! My proposed Vingan history can actually rely on *published* material!
  4. Watch out for the marginal notes. Sometimes it looks more as if the page is divided into three columns, rather than two and a margin, which can be confusing.

Just one publishing glitch, really, and that's no-one's fault. Somewhere in one of the marginal bits is a fairly subversive account of Kallyr's biography with my name attached to it. The intention was that at least some of the wilder ideas therein would be explained, for those interested, by the handouts for the King of Sartar seminar. In fact the article about her marriage (which I think was to the FHQ) got left out due to lack of space. If anyone's interested, it's on my Web page and has been for some time. Steve suggested I might post the lot to the Digest: does anyone want me to? It is rather big.

Jane Williams                     jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/index.shtml