Dragonewt emmissaries to Delecti

From: Bill Thompson <interlit_at_pacificcoast.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 00:07:48 -0700 (PDT)

Simon Phipp says:
>Has anyone tried using the Dragonewts as emissaries to Delecti in Dragon
>Pass? They are perfect as they come back again. (We play that the souls are
>not re-animated, only the bodies). Another gross perversion of the rules by
>people in our gaming circle.

My understanding of this is that Delecti may be able to kill the Dragonewts and play with the physical remains while the spiritual self of the Dragonewts returns to the shell to be born again. The reborn Dragonewt would have a problem however as it would have to recover its previous physical shell before it could advance to its next stage. That shell would be a tie to the physical world which would prevent its spiritual advance.

So perhaps the way to solve Delecti is to send in a troop of Dragonewt warriors. Delecti would have to keep fighting them off, again and again and again....