Michael Cule on Ducks

From: David Cheng <cheng_at_global2000.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 11:29:36 -0500

Kudos to Michael Cule for the excellent myth-reconciliation between Ducks and Keets. Of all the material that's appeared on one of my favorite Gloranthan peoples lately, this is definitely some of the best.

Curses on Michael O'Brien, and Rob Heinsoo, his inspiration, for daring to suggest that Ducks have some kind of unnatural "relationship" with Delecti and his undead minions. Is it not the fate of all societal scapegoats to be vilified with such lies? Don't believe a word of this crap! Delecti's Marsh would probably creep out across the surrounding plains if it weren't for the Ducks' vigilance.

For my views on these most loyal of Humakti, and loyal Sartarite patriots, please refer to either:

  1. some issues of the Digest from 2-3 years ago,
  2. page 27 of issue 12 of _Tales of the Reaching Moon_,
  3. the forthcoming transcript of the _Black Sheep Races of Glorantha_ seminar, recently held at Glorantha-Con V.

*David Cheng
 Duck Advocate