afterlife

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 00:17:10 -0400 (EDT)

Laajam{ki Jorma <l157738_at_students.cc.tut.fi>:

> Sandy Petersen said that "it's weel known that illuminated persons
> don't have afterlife". Is it? Why? Wasn't Red Goddess herself illuminated
> (read between the lines from battle of castle blue).

There is a big difference between "well known" and "true". I expect that, for instance, all Hrestoli priests (who are not themselves Arkati) believe this. So would traditionalist Storm Voices and so forth.

I'm certain that Lunars, Kralori, etc. would not agree. - --
Carl Fink carlf_at_dm.net
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum
<http://dm.net>
"I don't mind being called a greedy, satanic terrorist." -Scott Adams