Great Trolls in PenDragon Pass

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 11:04:11 -0700

Dan McCluskey wrote

> But, on a different note, I've recently been "working" on troll info for
> PenDragon Pass. So far the biggest problem I have is the fact that
> Great Trolls seem like complete Hell on Wheels.

> 2) They're Tough -- But Stupid. I may consider adding INT back into my
> version of PDP... making this the max value that you can train skills to
> (as opposed to the arbitrary 15) and the max for "memorize".

You could give them some default traits that are 16, like Reckless. This means they'd always have to roll (and would usually be reckless), and would in effect have less intelligence. They could also have directed traits like Selfish (Food) +3.

Are you planning on player Great Trolls? If not, I wouldn't worry about it. (I don't have the RQ3 Trollpak -- I have plenty of copies of the Kyger Litor cult already -- what is the INT of a Great Troll?)