Duck Figures

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 01:27:30 -0400 (EDT)

Erik Sieurin asks....

> So the question is: Does female ducks have tits? (The same person who
> maintained that ducks must have teeth, otherwise they couldn't hold
> their cigars, might perhaps reason: "Of course! What else would young
> drakes make locker-room comments on?") Do they breast-fed their young?

      Some RW birds, like pigeons, feed their young with bodily secretions. While RW ducks don't (I think?) it isn't terribly absurd for Gloranthan ones to do so. And their Man Rune is also the Woman Rune I would think, so yeah, female ducks have mammaries.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham....