Duck Trickster Liberation!!

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 04:48:58 -0400 (EDT)

Simon Phipp observed....

>Someone else ??

me me me....

>> I'd propose that the duck trickster
>> is in a subcult of Eurmal; the duck trickster would never harm another
>>duck
>> (except maybe an outcast)

>Of course, Tricksters are well known for obeying rules like "never harm
>another duck".

      And that's exactly why it's a "subcult"; it isn't Orthodox Eurmalism. It's the Reform Durulz Tricksters. :) The Duck Trickster doesn't see much fun in beating up on his own folk; everybody else seems to do that given a chance. It's _much_ more fun to do funny nasty things to the guys who'd harm the ducks.

      Why, after all, would all the Trickster cultists act in the same way? That'd be conforming to a standard of non-conformity. The duck ones act differently from the human ones. There's little Game Fun in having ducks tormented by everybody and by tricksters too, I think.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...