Pfui Nick, illuminate afterlife

From: fkuechle_at_stud.uni-frankfurt.de
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 03:39:35 +0200

illuminate afterlife
Anyone out there who can go a bit more into detail about this topic or at least
point me in the direction of some source material?

Nick sez:
>Pfui!
Wow! I always thought this is a german Schimpfwort. It is common in the english
language or does Nick start to talk german.

             Fabian

Sergant Hummerbein (alone in the dark, with a paperbag on his head): "Somebody DOOMed here?"

<HTML>
<U>illuminate afterlife</U>
<BR>Anyone out there who can go a bit more into detail about this topic
or at least
<BR>point me in the direction of some source material?

<P><U>Nick sez:</U>
<BR><I>>Pfui!</I>
<BR>Wow! I always thought this is a german Schimpfwort. It is common in
the english
<BR>language or does Nick start to talk german.

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Fabian
<BR><U>&nbsp;</U>
<BR>Sergant Hummerbein (alone in the dark, with a paperbag on his head):
"Somebody DOOMed here?"</HTML>