Re: Dargon Curse

From: Peter Linton Tracy <937058_at_bud.cc.swin.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 13:57:56 +1000 (EST)

Eric, Simon and others have mentioned the Dragon(Newt) curse on the EWF/Dragon pass.

Popular belief has it that Delecti was protected by his magic and the swamp... we should also recall that Beast Valley was protected from the curse by EWF magics.

There are a few of considerations of this

i) What is the connection b/n Delecti and Beastmen (inc. Ducks)? ii) What great EWF magics do the Beastmen STILL have? iii) Did the Ducks survive the Curse from being near Delecti, or near BV,

        or both?
iv) If Delecti kept his EWF magic, did the Ducks/Beasts that survived also

        keep them, protected by the same magic? AND v) If so, is THIS what makes them immune to Delecti's Zombification

        process, EWF powers?!! (Sounds all-right to me)

I gotta go.

Shoved outta the lab again. Aaaargh(rath)!

Peter