Comformist Tricksters

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 03:40:17 -0400 (EDT)

Simon Hibbs notes...

> > Why, after all, would all the Trickster cultists act in the same
> >way? That'd be conforming to a standard of non-conformity.
>
> But according to you, duck tricksters DO all act in the same way.

        Their particular cult has the trait that they don't harm other ducks.
I really don't see the problem.

> >There's little Game Fun in having ducks
> >tormented by everybody and by tricksters too, I think.
>
> Who ever said tricksters have to be fun?

     I do! I don't play the game to have a miserable time. :)

Check out some of the well known
> trickster aspects - thief, coward, murderer. IMHO tricksters make much
> better villains than PCs.

      I don't see my Duck Tricksters as PCs, actually. Tricksters of any stripe really shouldn't be.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham....