Duels

From: Hasni Mubarak <richo_at_epix.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 22:33:44 -0400

I asked this question before but didn't get a response, and the Banjo duel comment (which both entertained and sickend me) reminded me of it.

Is there a standard format for Gloranthan duels? Do ALL Humakti do it One Way? Do the YT's do it the same way? Or are there more cultural differences?

In setting up a duel, the following things need to be considered:

	Weapon
	Armour
	Magic
	Lethality
	Time
	Place

Now, does one guy get to choose 'em all? If life were fair, than the Challengee would get to choose the important one. (Weapon, for instance.) Or do they just agree wether or not they are going to kill each other and go at it right then and there?

Thanks, Rich